Beaba Babycook Pro
Introducing solids to a new baby is a very exciting time. Each new food is a new sensation that a parent gets to re-experience through their child's eyes. Iron rich and healthy fat foods like meat and fish are essential to a baby's brain development and, for safety reasons, must always be well cooked.
For babies, it is recommended to cook meat and fish through either boiling or steaming. With boiling there is a lot of guesswork and worry as to whether the food has been cooked long enough. We have decided to remove all the guesswork by featuring the Beaba Babycook Pro this month which steams and blends any food the perfect amount every time.
- 4-in-1 food processor: steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats.
- Steams meat, fish, fruits and vegetables from raw to any stage baby and toddler food in 15 minutes.
- Preserves flavours and vitamins.
- A large 4.7 cup bowl with graduation markings.
- Spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe/menu booklet included.
- BPA, Lead and Phthalate free.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
- Comes in a solo or duo format.
We absolutely love the Beaba Babycook Pro. Here are some reasons why:
- It's so simple to use: just fill the reservoir, press the "on" button, empty the contents from the basket to main container and blend.
- All the pieces come apart and fit into the dishwasher nicely.
- The food is perfectly cooked every time.
- As the child grows into regular food, the machine can continue to be used to make healthy shakes or side dishes for the whole family.
- It is light and doesn't take up a lot of space.
- Cooking food yourself instead of buying food pouches saves lots of money in the long run.